Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary services call on judicial authorities to investigate compensation for defunct projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary services call on judicial authorities to investigate compensation for defunct projects Empty Parliamentary services call on judicial authorities to investigate compensation for defunct projects

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Sep 2023, 3:22 pm

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentary services call on judicial authorities to investigate compensation for defunct projects[/size]
     two hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Services Committee attributed the reasons for the delay in service projects in Iraq to the rampant corruption in the joints of the state, calling for an investigation into compensation for the disappeared projects.
    Committee member Mahma Khalil said, “Most areas of Baghdad suffer from poor services despite the astronomical allocations allocated to them,” noting that “there is no progress in the service situation, and most projects are tainted by corruption.”
    The MP criticized “the lack of coordination between Baghdad Governorate and the relevant departments charged with implementing projects,” noting that “many service and infrastructure projects have been exhausted by corruption and must be investigated by the judiciary.”
    He pointed out that “most of the large projects in the regions have disappeared, and the contractors who implemented them have received extinction compensation, even though they were the ones who caused their extinction,” stressing “the necessity of investigating these projects and holding those who are negligent accountable.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 8:20 pm