Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The oldest person in the world died in southern Iraq at the age of nearly 140 years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The oldest person in the world died in southern Iraq at the age of nearly 140 years Empty The oldest person in the world died in southern Iraq at the age of nearly 140 years

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Oct 2023, 4:52 am

The oldest person in the world died in southern Iraq at the age of nearly 140 years

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-10-05 00:23
    Font

Shafaq News/ She died in Dhi Qar, southern Iraq. She was the oldest Iraqi person, nearly 140 years old, in one of the districts east of Nasiriyah, the center of the governorate.
    Shafaq News Agency correspondent stated that the Iraqi citizen (Madlouh Muhammad), or what is known as (Madloula), from the Islah District, east of the city of Nasiriyah, died due to a health condition. She is considered the oldest person in Iraq, and perhaps in the world, as her age is according to the death certificate. She is 138 years old and was born on 7/1/1885.
    Our correspondent stated that her meaning, according to those close to her, is that she is married to three men, all of whom are deceased, and she has one military son, who was martyred during one of the battles, indicating that those close to her also confirmed that she did not suffer from any dementia during her life before her death, and she was living a normal life, but recently The latter suffered from thinness and health symptoms, which led to her death.
    On January 18, 2023, the French nun Sister André, who was the oldest person still alive in the world, died at the age of 118, according to the nursing home where she lived.
    The Guinness Book of World Records confirms that Japanese Kane Tanaka, who died in 2018, at the age of 119, is the oldest person in the world.
    Shafaq News Agency publishes below a copy of the deceased’s death certificate issued by the Iraqi Ministry of Health, which shows the date of her birth. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:53 am