Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: The government has placed its top priorities on creating job opportunities and combating

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: The government has placed its top priorities on creating job opportunities and combating  Empty Al-Sudani: The government has placed its top priorities on creating job opportunities and combating

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Oct 2023, 6:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Sudani: The government has placed its top priorities on creating job opportunities and combating unemployment[/size]
    • Today 13:53

Information/Baghdad...
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani confirmed on Monday that economic reform and combating unemployment are the government’s top priorities.
    The Prime Minister's Office stated, in a statement received by Al-Maalouma, that "Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani received this morning the Secretary-General of the Arab Labor Organization, Fayez Ali Al-Mutairi, in the presence of the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs."
    He added, "The meeting witnessed discussion of the overall conditions of the Arab and regional work environment and the economic and social affairs related to them."
    Al-Sudani stressed, according to the statement, that "the government has placed at the top of its priorities the issues of economic reform, creating job opportunities, and combating unemployment, appreciating the role played by the organization, which is one of the formations of the League of Arab States." 
    He pointed out that "the Prime Minister renewed Iraq's support for the organization's activities, welcomed the Arab Labor Ministers' Conference, which will be hosted by the capital, Baghdad, in April next year, and made every effort to make this distinguished cooperative meeting a success." Ended/25

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:42 pm