Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Drought postpones investment of one million acres in agriculture in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Drought postpones investment of one million acres in agriculture in Diyala Empty Drought postpones investment of one million acres in agriculture in Diyala

Post by Rocky Mon 30 Oct 2023, 5:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Drought postpones investment of one million acres in agriculture in Diyala[/size]
    • Today 12:03

Information/ Diyala..
     The Local Union of Agricultural Associations confirmed on Monday that the drought crisis has caused the postponement of investment of one million dunums of fertile land in Diyala.

The head of the local union of agricultural associations in Diyala, Raad Mughamis, said in an interview with Al-Ma’louma, “Diyala was exposed to six droughts after 2003, which led to a major obstruction to the investment file of approximately one million dunums within the northern and northeastern parts of the governorate.”
    He added, "Modern agriculture's impact is limited to 10% of the land, which means that any upcoming investment requires the adoption of advanced frameworks in irrigation, as they are the most important in determining the compass for the success of any project."
    He pointed out that "Diyala could become the largest supplier of agricultural crops markets within a short period if a road map was available that supports the process of rapid transition to modern irrigation, which will reduce water waste by levels of up to 70%."
    Drought waves caused a reduction in the lands covered by agricultural plans and postponed the idea of ​​​​investing vast areas of land. Ended February 25

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:14 pm