Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Defense files a lawsuit against the representative who trespassed on the Iraqi army

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Defense files a lawsuit against the representative who trespassed on the Iraqi army  Empty The Minister of Defense files a lawsuit against the representative who trespassed on the Iraqi army

Post by Rocky Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:35 am

The Minister of Defense files a lawsuit against the representative who trespassed on the Iraqi army in Maysan
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Saturday (November 4, 2023), an informed source revealed that Defense Minister Thabet Al-Abbasi had filed a lawsuit against the female representative who trespassed on the Iraqi army in Maysan. 
    The source told "Baghdad Today", "The Minister of Defense directed the Ministry's legal advisor to file a lawsuit against the representative who appeared in Maysan Governorate threatening the Maysan Operations Commander."
    The source pointed out that "the Minister of Defense confirmed that whoever transgresses against the army is his enemy."
    Last Thursday, a video clip documented a parliamentarian's transgression by insulting the Iraqi army and the Maysan operations commander and threatening them with expulsion from the governorate.
    The representative criticized the performance of the army detachment, "threatening" to dismiss the Nissan operations commander, describing his survival as "impossible."
    She attacked the army detachment, saying that "they have no morals" and insulting them.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:53 am