Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq gives Pakistan approval to open a consulate in Najaf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq gives Pakistan approval to open a consulate in Najaf Empty Iraq gives Pakistan approval to open a consulate in Najaf

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Nov 2023, 4:40 am

[rtl]Iraq gives Pakistan approval to open a consulate in Najaf[/rtl]

politics  ,  11/11/2023 08:58  Number of readings: 105 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Iraq and Pakistan agreed to open a consulate for the latter in Najaf Governorate.

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated in a press statement, “The Undersecretary for Bilateral Relations, Ambassador Muhammad Hussein Muhammad Bahr al-Ulum, received the Pakistani Ambassador in Baghdad, Ahmed Amjad Ali, at the headquarters of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, on the occasion of the end of his work duties in Baghdad, in the presence of the Head of the Asia and Australia Department, Dr. Diyari Ahmed Majeed.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]During the meeting, according to the statement, they “reviewed the progress of bilateral relations between Baghdad and Islamabad, and stressed the importance of increasing the volume of cooperation in all fields.”

The two sides touched on “the current crisis in the Palestinian territories and the tragic situation to which the Palestinian people in Gaza are exposed due to the continuous bombing by the occupying authority, which indifferently targets defenseless innocent citizens, children and women,” stressing “ the rejection of this aggression and its continuation has begun to resonate at the level of peoples.” the whole world".[/rtl]
    [rtl]For his part, the Pakistani ambassador confirmed, “The date of the opening of the new Pakistani Consulate General in Najaf Governorate is near.”[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:19 pm