Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee: The Oil and Gas Law is still in the process of discussion and s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee: The Oil and Gas Law is still in the process of discussion and s Empty Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee: The Oil and Gas Law is still in the process of discussion and s

Post by Rocky Mon 13 Nov 2023, 3:57 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee: The Oil and Gas Law is still in the process of discussion and study[/size]
    Economy
    22:22 - 2023-11-12
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, the Parliamentary Oil, Gas and Resources Committee commented on the visit of the Minister of Oil, Hayan Abdul Ghani, to the Kurdistan Region, and while explaining the reasons for the visit, it referred to the latest developments in the oil and gas law.  
    Committee member Intisar Al-Jazairy said in a press interview, “The visit of the Minister of Oil, Hayyan Abdul-Ghani, to the Kurdistan Region comes before the first reading of the Oil and Gas Law, which is still under study and is still with the government.”
    She added, "Many political blocs hold frequent periodic meetings with the Council of Ministers every two weeks for the purpose of finalizing how to export oil and work under the Oil and Gas Law."
    A member of the Parliamentary Oil Committee explained that “all the steps that the Minister of Oil is taking, especially during his recent visit to the region, are in order to reach a final agreement on the method of exporting Kurdistan oil, via the Ceyhan line, or via the national SOMO company,” considering “these steps Complementary to oil and gas law.
    Al-Jazairi confirmed that “the oil law is still in the process of discussion and study, and there is no validity in transferring it to the new parliamentary term,” pointing out that “this law will determine the path of oil export.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:01 am