Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Exchange rates touch 160 thousand per hundred dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Exchange rates touch 160 thousand per hundred dollars Empty Exchange rates touch 160 thousand per hundred dollars

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Nov 2023, 4:33 am

[size=35][size=35]Exchange rates touch 160 thousand per hundred dollars[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-11-22 | 02:20
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Economy

Alsumaria News publishes the exchange rates of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar in Iraqi local markets for Wednesday, November 22, 2023.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

The selling price of the dollar in the local markets in the capital, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], was 159,500 per 100 dollars, while purchasing prices reached 157,500 per 100 dollars.

For more than 8 months, and specifically since the Central Bank began operating the electronic platform and the international financial transfer system ““[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],” the dollar exchange rates in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] have not witnessed stability despite the attempts of the government and the Central Bank to control the exchange rate in the parallel markets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:49 pm