Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Halbousi Secrets Fund and Razij were arrested in a security operation in Jordan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fund - Al-Halbousi Secrets Fund and Razij were arrested in a security operation in Jordan Empty Al-Halbousi Secrets Fund and Razij were arrested in a security operation in Jordan

Post by Rocky Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Halbousi Secrets Fund and Razij were arrested in a security operation in Jordan[/size]
    • Today 09:48

Information / Anbar.. 
     A security source in Anbar Governorate reported, on Saturday, that the most prominent persons wanted by the judiciary on charges related to the theft of Rafidain Bank and police salaries had been overthrown in a security operation in Jordan. 
    The source told Al-Maalouma: “The security authorities, in coordination with the Jordanian side, were able to overthrow the accused, Abdul Saleh Al-Asafi, who was wanted on charges related to the theft of Al-Rafidain Bank, Ramadi branch, the Anbar Governorate treasury, and the salaries of police personnel during ISIS’s control over large areas of Anbar’s cities in 2014.” 
    He added, "The detainee is considered one of the most prominent promoters of the ousted President Muhammad al-Halbousi's 2014 election campaign abroad, and one of those close to the former Anbar police chief, Lieutenant General Hadi Rezig Kassar, and the supervisor of property purchases for government figures in Anbar."
     He pointed out that "the target acquired huge sums of money and then fled to Jordan 9 years ago," explaining that "Al-Asafi is classified as one of the most prominent people involved in corruption files due to his possession of sums of money amounting to billions." Ended / 12a

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:05 am