Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revealing a deep dispute between Al-Halbousi and the Gharbiyya clans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revealing a deep dispute between Al-Halbousi and the Gharbiyya clans Empty Revealing a deep dispute between Al-Halbousi and the Gharbiyya clans

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Nov 2023, 5:03 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Revealing a deep dispute between Al-Halbousi and the Gharbiyya clans[/size]
    • Today 12:55

Information / Anbar.. 
    Muhammad al-Rawi, a sheikh in Anbar Governorate, revealed on Wednesday that disputes had broken out between the ousted Speaker of the House of Representatives, Muhammad al-Halbousi, and tribal figures in the western regions. 
    Al-Rawi said in a statement to the Maalouma Agency, “New disputes arose between the ousted President Muhammad Al-Halbousi and the Al-Rawiyin clan in the western regions, due to the policy of oppression, marginalization, insult and humiliation against his rivals who refused to manage the governorate’s affairs and put them in prison in devious ways in response to the revelation of his ruling party’s corruption files.” ".
    He added, "The differences escalated after a fiery speech by Al-Halbousi during a conference in support of the candidates of the Taqadum Party in the Rawa district, west of Anbar, and his attack on a well-known figure who made great sacrifices during the criminal organization's control over large areas of Anbar's cities."
    Al-Rawi pointed out, “The sheikhs and notables of Anbar warned against the consequences of insulting well-known tribal figures by the ousted President Muhammad al-Halbousi, threatening to resort to the judiciary.” Ended / 12a

Current date/time is Wed 11 Sep 2024, 2:19 am