Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

revealing a "deep disagreement" over the presidency of two parliamentary committees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

revealing a "deep disagreement" over the presidency of two parliamentary committees Empty revealing a "deep disagreement" over the presidency of two parliamentary committees

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Jan 2019, 6:51 am

[size=32]
    revealing a "deep disagreement" over the presidency of two parliamentary committees[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

A parliamentary source revealed on Saturday a deep political dispute between the large political forces on the presidency of the committees of integrity and security in the House of Representatives.

The source told Ashqaf News that "the dispute over the presidency of the committees of integrity and security, is to disrupt the naming of the heads of the rest of the parliamentary committees, and without resolving the Presidency of Integrity and Parliamentary Security has not called any other committee Chairman and Vice-Rapporteur."

"The political forces are still negotiating on these committees, in order to reach appropriate solutions that satisfy all parties, in order to speed up the naming of the heads of parliamentary committees and their deputies and the committee's decision," the source said, asking not to be named.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 15 Aug 2024, 6:13 am