Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najafi: Jubouri is no longer valid for the presidency of the parliament and there are secret talks b

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najafi: Jubouri is no longer valid for the presidency of the parliament and there are secret talks b Empty Najafi: Jubouri is no longer valid for the presidency of the parliament and there are secret talks b

Post by Rocky Mon 08 Aug 2016, 5:31 am

[size=37]Najafi: Jubouri is no longer valid for the presidency of the parliament and there are secret talks between Iraq and Turkey[/size]

BAGHDAD - A Journal
    Head of the coalition are united in the WIN coalition Iraqi forces, Osama Najafi, said House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, who belongs to the same alliance said, is no longer valid for the presidency of the parliament for the failure of his administration and the weakness of his performance, calling to be replaced, revealing at the same time for confidential conversations took place between Iraq and Turkey related to the normalization of relations.
    Nujaifi said in a newspaper interview, followed up (Il Giornale) that "the defense minister revealed an important issue with regard to the files of corruption in Iraq, if proved in the judiciary, it will open a new era at this level," noting that it was "against the way and the means by which followed al-Obeidi Showing what his possession inside the dome of the parliament during his interrogation process, where it was submitting files to the judiciary, but provoked by some MPs, forcing him to it, and therefore is required now is a fast-moving judicial order to know the truth. "
    In response to a question about the position of the parliament speaker Salim al-Jubouri, who received the most amount of charges by the al-Obeidi, a link that the situation within the alliance of the Iraqi forces, Najafi said that "there are two issues in the case of al-Jubouri, one regarding the nature of his performance as speaker before the interrogation crisis, as It is no longer successful in his mission, and the other relating to interrogation and charges raised against him by the minister, "noting" has discussed this matter clearly and his presence during our last meeting, which took place here in my house, and we have agreed to suspend the issue of the dismissal or resignation of al-Jubouri, waiting to be decided by the judiciary. " .
    He explained that, "Even if the judiciary did not prove the charges against him, we see that the man failed in parliament, the management and the intersection with the political forces, was not efficient," and wondered: "How does the prime minister prevented him from traveling, which represents an insult to the institution of Parliament, which was They should have the upper in the Iraqi state, and not vice versa, which means that the position of the Speaker of parliament is weak. "
    He denied Najafi "whether his position on the al-Jubouri, due to disagreement within the Sunni front, saying:" This is not so, but the nature of the performance, where I stood next to him when he was dismissed during the month of April, because we do not accept to be told the Speaker of Parliament in this way, with I am convinced that they are being replaced by us, as our candidate will not accept the way in which Oridt by his dismissal. "
    He said Najafi said that "we have to acknowledge that corruption is a general situation in Iraq include everyone, and the al-Obeidi files belonging to other parties to the other ingredients, but in return, do not deny that there is a group within the Sunni component to behave incorrectly, and turned out to sabotage the tool within the component on all levels, starting with who was called the year-Maliki and others, and thus it was necessary for us to get rid of them, so you will not have a presence among us, after being converted to cancer within the Sunni body. "
    Revealed Nujaifi for "secret meetings between the two governments, the Iraqi and Turkish, were held in Italy and Istanbul, concerning the nature of future relations between the two countries at various levels, including the relationship with the PKK and other files, which is certainly a good sign."
    And between, that "certain point informed me on them, and when I asked the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi acknowledged by, knowing that al-Abadi has already cost me to play a role in a humidified atmosphere with Turkey, I have done it already, and also asked me to do the same role with Saudi Arabia, noting that there to subvert the will of the relationship between Iraq and Saudi Arabia, beyond the desire of al-Abadi, who wants to see reform of these relations, but his hands Gosairtan, note that the relationship with Saudi Arabia, which is a difficult number in the region, it could have an impact on the stability of the region, ".anthy 3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 10:21 pm