Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: We have sorted 190,000 people who exceeded the protection network, and 153,000 families w

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: We have sorted 190,000 people who exceeded the protection network, and 153,000 families w Empty Al-Sudani: We have sorted 190,000 people who exceeded the protection network, and 153,000 families w

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Dec 2023, 7:05 am

Al-Sudani: We have sorted 190,000 people who exceeded the protection network, and 153,000 families will receive their grant during this meal.
    • Time: 12/03/2023 15:20:15

• Read: 234 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Sudani's office said in a statement received by {Al-Furat News} that "about 190,000 violators of the social protection network have been screened," noting that "there are about 153,000 new families who will receive their grant during this meal."

He added, "The search procedures will continue to sort out those who are not eligible and recover the money from them, despite the legal objection," noting that "the numbers owed to students have been sorted and will be disbursed for a period of 3 months."

He stressed that "the Ministry of Labor represents a fundamental pillar in reforming the economic situation in the country," pointing out that "we are facing a problem in providing job opportunities, and the state cannot employ all graduates."

He stressed "the necessity of supporting the private sector to help the government provide job opportunities," explaining that "the number of insured workers reached 19,000, and this is a small number compared to the number of workers."

He pointed out that "the salary of the insured workers will be 500 thousand dinars as their minimum," explaining that "there are electronic procedures that will be taken to pay the contributions of the insured workers."

The Prime Minister stated, "Our visit to the Ministry of Labor supports and urges us to make more efforts for the groups under the care of this ministry."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:56 pm