Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition confirms that it will go with the Sunni consensus to choose the Speaker of Par

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's coalition confirms that it will go with the Sunni consensus to choose the Speaker of Par Empty Al-Maliki's coalition confirms that it will go with the Sunni consensus to choose the Speaker of Par

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2023, 5:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Maliki's coalition confirms that it will go with the Sunni consensus to choose the Speaker of Parliament[/size]
    • Today 08:50

Information / Baghdad...
    A member of the State of Law coalition, Rasul Radi, confirmed on Tuesday that everyone in the political process will go with whoever is chosen within the Sunni component to be Speaker of Parliament, succeeding the dismissed Muhammad al-Halbousi in the position.
    Radi told Al-Maalouma, “The new speaker of parliament will not have his name associated with the Taqadum Party, which previously held the presidency of the House of Representatives, or any other party. Rather, this position belongs to the Sunni component in general.”
    He added, "The aforementioned component will work to present a group of names in the coming days, so that the selection will be made on specific names, some of which may have been previously discussed for this position, and from the various Sunni parties participating in the political process."
    He stated that "deciding on the new Speaker of Parliament depends on the Council choosing the person it finds suitable for the presidential seat."
    Rasoul pointed out that “the Sunni consensus on a specific figure will be accepted by the rest of the parties, as it will go towards whoever is chosen within the Sunni component to be passed within the council.” Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 2:03 am