Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Culture shows “Information” the latest procedures for launching the journalists’ grant

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Culture shows “Information” the latest procedures for launching the journalists’ grant Empty Culture shows “Information” the latest procedures for launching the journalists’ grant

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Dec 2023, 7:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Culture shows “Information” the latest procedures for launching the journalists’ grant[/size]
    • Today 15:45

Information / Baghdad
    The spokesman for the Ministry of Culture, Ahmed Al-Olayawi, confirmed on Tuesday that they are awaiting the transfer of 7 billion dinars from the Ministry of Finance to launch the journalists’ grant.
    Al-Olayawi said in an interview with the “Al-Ma’louma” Agency, that “his ministry has completed all the procedures for launching the grant for journalists, writers, and artists approved by the government,” noting that “the launch of the grant is contingent on transferring 7 billion dinars from the Ministry of Finance to the culture fund, bringing the amount to 27 billion dinars.” One billion dinars, which is the number through which grants can be paid to all beneficiaries in the governorates.”
    He added, "Official communications are continuing, and it is expected that within a week or two, all procedures will be completed and the grant will be launched according to the approved contexts."
    The government had allocated [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] grants to journalists, artists, and writers according to the unions that represent them, as part of government support for them. Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:49 am