Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Culture: The grant for journalists, writers, and artists was included in the 2023 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Culture: The grant for journalists, writers, and artists was included in the 2023 budget Empty Minister of Culture: The grant for journalists, writers, and artists was included in the 2023 budget

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Dec 2022, 6:57 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Minister of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities, Ahmed Fakak Al-Badrani, announced, on Monday, the return of the grant for journalists and artists, as it was and undiminished, confirming its inclusion in the 2023 budget.
    Al-Badrani said , in a statement that  " the ministry has addressed the Council of Ministers to allocate a budget for granting journalists writers , and artists, and that the financial grant for this year will be fully and undiminished as it was in the past ." According to the statement,  Zahra al-Jubouri , director of the media office of the ministry, said  " The Master Card                             
              Preparation of them will be completed on the twenty -fifth of this month in preparation for the distribution of the grant for journalists and artists .” Al-Jubouri explained that  “ the cadres concerned with the master’s card continue their work to complete the completion of the cards on the specified date ” noting that  “ journalists are the owners of the word and opinion, and they are essential to maintaining peace             
                              Supporting democracy, providing evidence to support human rights and serving humanity .        
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:36 pm