Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Japanese ambassador to Iraq reveals a complaint he submitted to the Sudanese

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Japanese ambassador to Iraq reveals a complaint he submitted to the Sudanese Empty The Japanese ambassador to Iraq reveals a complaint he submitted to the Sudanese

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Dec 2023, 4:20 am

[rtl]The Japanese ambassador to Iraq reveals a complaint he submitted to the Sudanese[/rtl]

Policy  ,  2023/12/10 08:59  Number of readings: 198 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Japanese Ambassador to Iraq, Futoshi Matsumoto, revealed a number of meetings he held with the Presidents of the Republic and the Ministers about the climate and the work of Japanese companies in Iraq.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Matsumoto said in a televised interview, “The value of the support provided by Japan to Iraq reached 20 billion dollars over the past 20 years, and this includes providing loans, large grants, and technical cooperation between the two countries. Japan also received 10,000 Iraqis for training.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Japanese ambassador pointed out that there are "cultural similarities between Iraq and Japan," noting that "his country was able to establish a very large power station in Dohuk, and it is continuously working to establish a large refinery in Basra."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Matsumoto confirmed that he "met with the President of the Republic, Abdul Latif Rashid, after his return from Dubai, and discussed the water issue with him," explaining that "this issue is very big for Iraq, because of the low water levels there "[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Japanese ambassador continued in his conversation that he "met with the Sudanese, and asked him to solve the problems of Japanese companies in Iraq, because they faced some problems, such as a lack of coordination between Iraqi ministries, in addition to the difference in the application of some laws and instructions," pointing out the existence of "the problem of late payments." Dues from some government companies"[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:43 am