Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Kia" first... an increase in car market sales in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Kia" first... an increase in car market sales in Iraq Empty "Kia" first... an increase in car market sales in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Dec 2023, 4:35 am

"Kia" first... an increase in car market sales in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Focus 2 Move, a company specializing in providing data on cars, reported that the car market in Iraq in the month of October 2023 rose for the ninth month in a row, indicating that “Kia” came first with the most sales, most notably “Kia Frontier.”

The company said in its report, “The car sales market in Iraq continued to rise during the month of November, with an increase of 25.2% compared to last year.”

She added, "12,459 cars were sold in the month of October, which increased sales from the beginning of the current year in 2023 until October at 104,509 cars, an increase of 25.2% over the same period in 2022."

In terms of the brand, the report stated that “Kia came in first place in terms of sales, with 27,325 cars sold since the beginning of this year until November, an increase of 12.1%, followed by Toyota with sales of 26,080 cars, while Hyundai came in third place with sales of 12,195.” car".

According to the report, “MG came fourth with sales of 10,779 cars, Chevrolet came in fifth place with sales of 4,392 cars, Chery came in sixth place with 3,176 cars, and then Suzuki came seventh with 2,927 cars.”

Focus 2 Move stated that, looking at specific models, “the Kia Frontier remains the best seller in Iraq despite the annual sales loss of 28.4%, followed by the Toyota Hilux, which rose by 17.5%.”

Views 33
    Added 12/23/2023 - 11:10 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:20 pm