Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A significant decline in Iraq's oil exports to America last week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A significant decline in Iraq's oil exports to America last week Empty A significant decline in Iraq's oil exports to America last week

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:57 am

A significant decline in Iraq's oil exports to America last week

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The US Energy Information Administration announced on Sunday that Iraq's oil exports to America declined significantly over the past week.
    A table published by the administration showed that “the average US imports of crude oil during the past week from nine major countries amounted to 5.674 million barrels per day, an increase of 168 thousand barrels per day from the previous week, which amounted to 5.506 million barrels per day.”
    The table added that Iraq's oil exports to America amounted to 22 thousand barrels per day last week, down by 63 thousand barrels per day from the previous week, which reached an average of 85 thousand barrels per day.
    She indicated that most of America's oil revenues during the past week came from Canada at an average of 3,686 million barrels per day, followed by Mexico with an average of 851 million barrels per day, and oil revenues from Saudi Arabia amounted to an average of 406 thousand barrels per day, and then Colombia at an average of 215 thousand barrels per day.
    According to the administration, “the amount of American imports of crude oil, from Brazil at a rate of 197 thousand barrels per day, from Nigeria at a rate of 162 thousand barrels per day, from Libya at a rate of 86 thousand barrels per day, and from Ecuador at a rate of 49 thousand barrels per day, while no quantity of oil was imported.” Russia .

Views 36
    Added 12/24/2023 - 9:21 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:35 am