Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Tax Authority announces the opening of its branches in Basra, Anbar, and Diwaniyah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Tax Authority announces the opening of its branches in Basra, Anbar, and Diwaniyah Empty The Tax Authority announces the opening of its branches in Basra, Anbar, and Diwaniyah

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Dec 2023, 5:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - INA - Hassan Al-Fawaz
    The General Tax Authority announced today, Tuesday, the opening of new branches, and proceeding with the opening of others in several governorates, while clarifying its goals.

[size]
    The Director General of the General Authority for Taxes, Ali Waad Allawi, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA): “The General Authority for Taxes aims, by adding its branches, to expand the tax base and reduce the momentum occurring in some of the Authority’s branches in Baghdad and the governorates, as well as to facilitate and simplify procedures.”
    Allawi explained, “Two branches have been added in Basra Governorate, in addition to the opening of a branch in Anbar Governorate, and another in Diwaniyah Governorate,” stressing, “We will continue to open new branches in the Holy Karbala Governorate and Najaf Al-Ashraf, awaiting approvals for them.”
    He added, "The issue of opening many branches in the governorates is a service to the citizen and the public interest."[/size]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 7:46 am