Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: Activating the strategic framework agreement between Washington and Baghdad is necessary

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: Activating the strategic framework agreement between Washington and Baghdad is necessary Empty Al-Sudani: Activating the strategic framework agreement between Washington and Baghdad is necessary

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Feb 2023, 6:07 am

[size=30]Al-Sudani: Activating the strategic framework agreement between Washington and Baghdad is necessary
    [ltr]2023.02.09 - 10:23[/ltr]
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Nas   
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani affirmed, on Thursday, that the strategic framework agreement between Baghdad and Washington is necessary, while noting that the "State Administration" coalition agreed to deal with uncontrolled weapons.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

Al-Sudani said in statements to Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper, followed by “Nass” (February 9, 2023), that “Iraq and Saudi Arabia are able to establish a regional axis that will be the basis for stability in the region and the world,” noting, “I agreed with the Saudi Crown Prince on a road map to develop relations.” duality".  

He added, "It begins with ministerial visits, then the Saudi-Iraqi Coordination Council convenes to implement projects over a period of 3 years."  

He continued, "Baghdad continues to play its role in hosting the Saudi-Iranian dialogue, and there is a meeting soon."  

He pointed out that "there is no Iranian or American interference in forming his government, which has reached 100 days."  

He pointed out that "the government was formed by a 100% Iraqi decision, and was not subject to any influence or interference in any direct or indirect form."  

He added, "We do not want Iraq to be an arena for settling scores, and we are not a party to an axis against the other," noting that "there is a need to activate the strategic framework agreement between Washington and Baghdad."  

He said, "We are continuing with administrative and security reforms, combating the (corruption pandemic) and recovering the looted funds."  

He pointed out that "80 million dollars have been recovered so far, and the process is continuing," noting, "We have begun working on security reform and addressing the problem of uncontrolled weapons through a committee headed by us."  

He added, "All political forces within the State Administration Coalition agreed to address the problem of uncontrolled weapons, and weapons will only be within the framework of the security services established by law."  

He continued, "We are working to address the relationship between Baghdad and Erbil." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 10:55 am