Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Change: territorial Government borrowed millions of dollars and oil policy failed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Change: territorial Government borrowed millions of dollars and oil policy failed Empty Change: territorial Government borrowed millions of dollars and oil policy failed

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Oct 2014, 10:01 am

Change: territorial Government borrowed millions of dollars and oil policy failed

Erbil-Iraq press-October: after a silence of several months back change again to criticize the performance of the territorial Government with regard to oil, while file observers criticize the positions change movement which cannot only language criticism.

The movement through its policy research that "the Government of the territory is suffering from financial and political crisis, especially in the oil, and debt to more than 9 billion dinar without knowing or those who borrowed from them".

The report said the change to "file a mysterious oil nobody knows how huge a revenue Act and where to go and how much, according to information obtained, the territorial Government has imported 13 million and 700,000 barrels of oil so far since the start of the export to him."

The report added that "the Central Government in Baghdad had to send to the region 9 trillion and 686 billion dinars, but did send only a trillion and 114 billion dinars", noting that "the Government of Kurdistan city of b $ 9 billion without anyone knowing of any borrowed money."

That said, Alexander Arslan, a political observer for Iraq press, "the MDC failed in the new Government, after a citizens ' confidence in the region especially in the previous phase, while in the opposition."

Arslan said that "there are many indications of the silent change positions since their participation in the Government and their access to decision-making positions and important sites in the territory, as not performing the movement expected by citizens who have hope all parties without exception," he said. Finished a. h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...tor.com/bv.aspx

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:12 am