Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The government needs negotiations in order to pass the budget amendment in Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: The government needs negotiations in order to pass the budget amendment in Parliament Empty Economist: The government needs negotiations in order to pass the budget amendment in Parliament

Post by Rocky Sun Jan 07, 2024 8:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Economist: The government needs negotiations in order to pass the budget amendment in Parliament[/size]
    • Today 14:04

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Economic expert Nabil Al-Ali stressed on Sunday that the government must submit schedules for budget expenditures for the current year, indicating that the government will negotiate with political forces to pass the amendments.
     Al-Ali said in a statement to Al-Ma’louma/, “The articles to which amendments will be made in the budget law relate to updating the tables related to spending and revenues and calculating the new fiscal deficit.”
    He added, "The tables presented in the first version were for the 2023 budget," noting that "the amendments require the government to convince the political parties, especially the supporting parties, to try to pass them within the dome of Parliament." 
    He pointed out that "some amendments will be made regarding the items, which will be necessary to accomplish its tasks and implement its government program in the current year." Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:33 am