Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Forming a higher technical committee to study the mobile frequencies file in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Forming a higher technical committee to study the mobile frequencies file in Diyala Empty Deputy: Forming a higher technical committee to study the mobile frequencies file in Diyala

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jan 2024, 10:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Deputy: Forming a higher technical committee to study the mobile frequencies file in Diyala[/size]
    • Today 15:58

Information / Baghdad..
     On Monday, Representative Salah Al-Tamimi revealed the formation of a higher technical committee to study the mobile frequencies file in Diyala.
    Al-Tamimi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The non-compliance of some mobile phone companies regarding the frequency issue through their main towers spread across the city centers of Diyala has raised public concern in the past months with the growing rates of cancerous diseases, and there are confirmations that they may be behind these infections.” .
    He added, "A higher technical committee has been formed from several competent authorities in order to study the file of mobile phone tower frequencies in Diyala, especially with the presence of 3 complaints from multiple regions about some residents being exposed to cancerous cases," pointing out that "there is serious follow-up with the relevant authorities." In order to reassure the people and prepare an objective report specifying the causes of the recent injuries.”
    He pointed out that "any company that does not adhere to frequency standards will have its file referred to the Iraqi judiciary, and any technical violations that lead to fatal diseases among the population cannot be overlooked."
    A few months ago, residents of a residential neighborhood in Baqubah accused a mobile phone company of being behind dozens of cancer cases due to installing a tower and operating it in violation of technical controls and procedures in terms of frequency strength. Ended 25 F

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 3:40 am