Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fouad Hussein: Iran cannot attack “Israel”, so it attacked Erbil (video)

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fouad Hussein: Iran cannot attack “Israel”, so it attacked Erbil (video) Empty Fouad Hussein: Iran cannot attack “Israel”, so it attacked Erbil (video)

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jan 2024, 4:11 am

[size=35][size=35]Fouad Hussein: Iran cannot attack “Israel”, so it attacked Erbil (video)[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    01-17-2024 | 02:52
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Politics

Iraqi Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein expressed his regret that the Iraqis are paying the price for the tension between Washington and Tehran, stressing that Tehran’s attack on Erbil is a violation of international law and “we are heading to the Security Council.”

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

In an interview with the American network CNN on the sidelines of the “Davos” Forum held in Switzerland, Hussein said: “It is unfortunate that the tension between Washington and Tehran usually occurs. When there is tension between these two countries, the Iraqis pay the price and the fighting takes place on Iraqi soil, and now the tension is between the Israelis and Iran.” This is also the same,” he said, adding, “For this reason, the Iranians do not want or cannot attack Israel. They are looking for victims around them. They are attacking Erbil.”

*The Iranian attack on Erbil
    Hussein stressed, “We condemn these attacks and consider them aggression and against international law, and a violation of international law, so we took various measures, and we also went to the Security Council in New York. I believe that there will be great support for the Iraqi position against Iran,” pointing out "Iran is isolated from the world. If Iraq goes to the Security Council and considers Iraq an ally of Iran, this will create a big problem inside Tehran."

* Fears of the escalation of the conflict in the Middle East.
    He pointed out that “the war against the people in Gaza has created a major problem not only for the Palestinian people, but also for the entire region. Therefore, stopping the war and increasing and opening the door to more humanitarian aid to Gaza will help,” stressing that “Stopping the war in Gaza and putting more pressure on the (Benjamin) Netanyahu government will be the first step to reaching a less tense situation in the region.”

He added: "Without playing a good role, having partners in the region, and a clear policy, this means that we are heading towards truly huge conflicts in the region and perhaps wars in the region."

*Negotiations regarding the exit of American forces from Iraq.
    The Iraqi minister confirmed, “We are negotiating with the (US President Joe) Biden administration in Washington to begin negotiations. Therefore, we are negotiating how to start. I think we have reached some positive steps and I hope that within a short period we will be able to announce The date on which we will begin this process,” indicating that “after that, of course, we can discuss matters related to the American forces or allied forces inside Iraq and when they can move forward, how they will be treated inside Iraq, and how we can establish a bilateral relationship with all these countries.”

He stated, "It is up to the Americans. If they agree to start negotiations, we are ready to start tomorrow."

*The Iraqi-American relationship
    Hussein said: “We want to have a very good and strategic relationship with the United States. But we want to have a healthy and normal relationship between the two countries. That is why we are starting a new negotiation process. The first place is to announce that this will be in the interest of both countries, and it will be It is also in the interest of the region.”

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:45 am