Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: The plan for the current year includes fully securing the food basket supplies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: The plan for the current year includes fully securing the food basket supplies Empty Trade: The plan for the current year includes fully securing the food basket supplies

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jan 2024, 7:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Today, 13:10

Baghdad - INA - Amna Al-Salami 
    Today, Tuesday, the Ministry of Commerce announced the development of a special plan for the food basket, and while revealing its contents, it confirmed that the basket for the current year is the best.
    Ministry spokesman Muhammad Hanoun told the Iraqi News Agency (INA): “The Ministry has prepared a plan for the year 2024 that includes fully securing food basket materials and providing strategic storage for a period of months,” indicating that “the food basket for the current year is the best as a result of the availability of strategic storage, as well as About updating its materials by adding materials for social care and other materials for the holy month of Ramadan.
    He explained, "The Ministry is in the process of adding 4 items for the holy month of Ramadan, and this is an indication of the process of improving the ration card," noting that "the government has paid attention to improving the ration card items and searching for new alternatives that allow the citizen to receive food items that contribute to achieving food security."
    He pointed out, "This year's plan includes auditing the work of food agents in all governorates and emphasizing the speedy delivery of food items to citizens."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:29 am