Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets Mission Director of the u.s. Agency for internat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets Mission Director of the u.s. Agency for internat Empty Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets Mission Director of the u.s. Agency for internat

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Oct 2014, 7:12 am

Secretary General of the Council of Ministers meets Mission Director of the u.s. Agency for international development

10-16-2014  (FROM THE CABINET SITE)

H.e. the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Agency for "Dr. Hamid Khalaf Ahmed" the new Director of the u.s. Agency for international development in Iraq Mr Douglas ball "and his Agency's project managers in the official library in the building of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers on Wednesday (October 15, 2014).

During the meeting, the Secretary-General commended the Agency's role in supporting and assisting Iraq through projects and initiatives and the training and advisory efforts with various ministries and departments and official institutions in the Iraqi Government, and noted the Secretariat's intention to sign a memorandum of understanding with the Agency to take advantage of the expertise developed in the areas of policy, project management, and the rest of the priorities of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers, and called for continued networking initiatives between the Agency and the Secretariat, and undertook to facilitate actions to support the Agency's work with other ministries.

Said Mr Douglas Paul "support the US Ambassador to the IAEA activities in Iraq, and about the Agency's activities with the Iraqi ministries and institutions, and proposed projects in the areas of systems development of public administration, economic reforms, and software development work.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:36 am