Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: Seven electronic services to regulate the work of supply agents are nearing completion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: Seven electronic services to regulate the work of supply agents are nearing completion Empty Trade: Seven electronic services to regulate the work of supply agents are nearing completion

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Jan 2024, 4:41 am

Trade: Seven electronic services to regulate the work of supply agents are nearing completion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Commerce announced today, Monday, the near completion of seven electronic services to regulate the work of supply agents.
    The Ministry stated in a statement received by Al-Iqtisad News, that “The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Commerce for Administrative Affairs, Sattar Al-Jabri, met with the Director General of the Planning and Follow-up Department, Talib Hassan, and the management of the Supply Department in the department.”
    The meeting discussed "what has been accomplished in the electronic program for seven services to organize the work of supply agents, including the processes of creating, merging, adding, returning, and other operations, which are scheduled to be launched during the coming period of this year."
    The undersecretary stressed "the necessity of accelerating the launch of these services, which was emphasized by the Minister of Commerce, Atheer Al-Ghurairi, to implement the paragraphs of the government program to shift from the paper system to the electronic system, which allows many citizens to benefit from the services provided by this department to simplify procedures to eliminate red tape and reduce time and effort."

Views 43
    Added 01/29/2024 - 9:55 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:48 pm