Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade takes pledges from supply agents and transporters regarding the safety of the food basket spec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade takes pledges from supply agents and transporters regarding the safety of the food basket spec Empty Trade takes pledges from supply agents and transporters regarding the safety of the food basket spec

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Oct 2023, 7:05 am

Trade takes pledges from supply agents and transporters regarding the safety of the food basket specifications
    • Time: 10/01/2023 14:10:40

• Read: 312 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} The Ministry of Commerce announced today, Sunday, that it has taken pledges from supply agents and transporters to ensure the safety of the specifications of food basket items.
    The Ministry's spokesman, Muthanna Al-Fariji, told Al-Furat News Agency, "The Ministry has taken pledges from agents and carriers that no goods that violate the specifications will be received. They will be received through a specialized delivery committee, and it will be followed up by the quality control and its affiliated entities from every carrier of the food basket items."
    He explained, "A pledge is expected and the bags are opened to ensure the safety of the materials, as he has the right to open 5 bags of rice out of every 100 bags, in addition to the rest of the materials."
    Al-Fariji continued, “The safety of the materials is ensured 100% before they are removed from the warehouses, and that all materials are complete and in accordance with the specifications, as when the materials exit the boundaries of the warehouse system, those materials fall out of the ministry’s responsibility.

Raghad Dahham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:53 pm