Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Advisor to the Iranian Leader: The Americans overthrew our enemies in the East and West

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Advisor to the Iranian Leader: The Americans overthrew our enemies in the East and West Empty Advisor to the Iranian Leader: The Americans overthrew our enemies in the East and West

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Feb 2024, 4:46 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Advisor to the Iranian Leader: The Americans overthrew our enemies in the East and West[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    02-11-2024
    The Supreme Advisor to the Iranian Leader, Ali Khamenei, said today, Sunday, that the Americans overthrew our enemies in the East and West in two military operations, pointing out that this benefited Iran, but the Americans committed many atrocities in Iraq and Afghanistan.[/size]
    [size=45]Iranian media quoted, in a report, Major General Sayyid Yahya Rahim Safavi, at the Bahman 22 march (2/11/2024) in the city of Yazd, Iran, as saying, “Today, almost all global analysts declare that the architecture of the global power system is moving toward multiplicity of powers, and that Asian power Or the Eurasian one, consisting of China, Russia, India, and Iran, is moving to form a new power superior to American power.”[/size]
    [size=45]Safavi explained that United States officials officially announced a few years ago that they wanted to form the Greater Middle East, and launched a military campaign against Iraq and Afghanistan for the same goal, but after twenty years of mass slaughter at the hands of the United States in Afghanistan and Iraq, were they able to achieve their goals?[/size]
    [size=45]Safavi stressed that the Americans overthrew our enemies in the East and West in these two operations: This benefited Iran, but in Iraq and Afghanistan the Americans committed many atrocities.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:09 pm