Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Leader in the frame: The decision to devalue the dollar overthrew a conspiracy to collapse the Iraqi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Leader in the frame: The decision to devalue the dollar overthrew a conspiracy to collapse the Iraqi Empty Leader in the frame: The decision to devalue the dollar overthrew a conspiracy to collapse the Iraqi

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Feb 2023, 8:51 am

Leader in the frame: The decision to devalue the dollar overthrew a conspiracy to collapse the Iraqi dinar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 17:26 |
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The leader in the coordination framework, Turki Al-Atbi, confirmed today, Wednesday, that the decision to reduce the exchange rate of the dollar overthrew a plot that was to push the Iraqi dinar to collapse.
    Al-Atbi said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), that "many introductions prompted the Sudanese government yesterday to issue its decision to reduce the exchange rate of the dollar to 130 in a way that surprised many, especially those working in the financial markets."
    He added, "There are parties supported internally and externally that were seeking to push the Iraqi dinar to collapse and create chaos in the Iraqi markets, but they failed to achieve their goal, pointing out that" raising the price of the dollar in the past weeks was not due to supply and demand in its largest part, but there are hands It was working to withdraw torrents and push prices up by all means."
    He pointed out, "There are 6 mysterious points in the chaos of raising the exchange rates of the dollar in the past weeks, which will soon be revealed by the government, and investigative committees will highlight the threads of speculation and the parties that were working to create a new crisis in the country."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wciappetta, Bama Diva and Rip534 like this post

Current date/time is Sat 18 May 2024, 7:19 pm