Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

I explained the reason for deleting the nationality and sect questions from the census form.... Plan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

I explained the reason for deleting the nationality and sect questions from the census form.... Plan Empty I explained the reason for deleting the nationality and sect questions from the census form.... Plan

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Feb 2024, 4:53 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]I explained the reason for deleting the nationality and sect questions from the census form.... Planning specifies the stages of implementing the general population census and confirms its need for 130,000 tablets.[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    02/27/2024
    Hussein Falih:
    The Ministry of Planning has determined the stages of implementing the general population census that will take place at the end of this year, and while it confirmed its need for 130,000 tablet devices, it explained the reason for deleting the nationality and sect questions from the census form.
    Ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi said in an interview: By the current year 2024, Iraq has officially entered the year of implementing the general census of population, housing and establishments, which is hoped to be implemented on the twentieth of next November, and this census will be the ninth in a series of censuses. Which Iraq witnessed, since 1927, and ending with the eighth census conducted in 1997, it did not include the governorates of the Kurdistan region, and its detailed data did not appear until three years had passed, and this means that it lost its developmental value.
    He added: Therefore, the upcoming ninth census will be the first after the year 2003, and it is also the first census that will be carried out electronically, through the use of tablets linked to geographic information systems. In addition, the census form will be completely free of any questions related to nationality or sect. These two questions are not productive for development, and their presence may raise fears and problems here and there. Other than that, the census form will include all the characteristics of an individual’s life, in the areas of health, education, work, housing, disability, and other details, and then we will be faced with a comprehensive and complete database about reality. The Iraqi census, in all its details, especially since the census comes in light of the widening gap in the need for data, after its absence in its comprehensive sense for more than (35) years, referring to the last census that was comprehensive, which was the 1987 census.
    He pointed out that the general population census is a project that requires great efforts. And not a lot of money, to complete all the stages and requirements of this project, which are many and varied, perhaps the most important of which is the import of tablets, the number of which is approximately (130) thousand devices with special specifications that can withstand the airspace of Iraq, and which have the possibility of taking biometric data (face and fingers). ).
    He continued: The project also requires conducting a pilot census, and implementing the numbering and enumeration operations, which represent the backbone of the census, which will take about two months, in addition to the training phase of the 130,000 enumerators, who will implement the project, in all governorates, districts, districts, villages, villages, deserts, mountains, and marshes. Iraq, not to mention the completion of the systems, software, and aerial photographs of the 431 administrative units, a data center, workplaces, hardware stores, and much, much more. Therefore, I say that the population census represents a very important national project, because development in the country is in exceptional need. For a comprehensive and accurate picture of the scene in Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 7:11 am