Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad markets are filled with cautious anticipation of a new jump in prices before Ramadan (photos

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad markets are filled with cautious anticipation of a new jump in prices before Ramadan (photos Empty Baghdad markets are filled with cautious anticipation of a new jump in prices before Ramadan (photos

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Mar 2024, 7:01 am

Baghdad markets are filled with cautious anticipation of a new jump in prices before Ramadan (photos)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-03-06 02:29
    Font

Shafaq News/ It is only a few days before we enter the holy month of Ramadan, but this time it comes amid cautious anticipation from citizens due to the high prices that hit the markets in recent days, especially meat of all kinds, with warnings of a further increase coinciding with the month of fasting.
    Shafaq News Agency's camera toured, documenting pictures of Baghdad markets, in which people wandered among the basic goods on the Iraqi table, such as meat and vegetables, fearing that they would not be obtained in the coming days due to the strong demand for them in order to store them before their market prices rise more than they are now.
    Despite these fears, the Iraqi government is taking a set of measures to reduce the high prices of these prices, or to prevent citizens from being exposed to a financial catastrophe during Ramadan, as it has taken a set of decisions that amounted to stopping the payment of installments of advances and loans during Ramadan, so that the salaries of employees who constitute a large percentage of Iraqis are not affected. .
    Also among these measures, the Iraqi Minister of Agriculture, Abbas Jabr al-Maliki, directed, about two weeks ago, to open the import of cows and sheep for the purpose of slaughter and breeding in support of citizens and to control meat prices.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 12:25 am