Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Immigration begins distributing 4 million dinars to each family recently returning to Sinjar distric

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Immigration begins distributing 4 million dinars to each family recently returning to Sinjar distric Empty Immigration begins distributing 4 million dinars to each family recently returning to Sinjar distric

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Mar 2024, 6:32 am

[size=35][size=35]Immigration begins distributing 4 million dinars to each family recently returning to Sinjar district[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sweeteners

[size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    03-15-2024 | 07:16
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Sumaria News - Local Affairs

The Ministry of Immigration and Displacement announced today, Friday, the direct distribution of 4 million dinars to each family recently returning to Sinjar district.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The Ministry stated in a statement received by Al-Sumaria News, “In implementation of the decisions of the Council of Ministers, and based on the directives of the Minister of Immigration and Displacement, Ivan Faiq Jabru, the Ministry’s cadres began distributing (instruments) of financial grants to families recently returning from displacement camps to their original residential areas in the Sinjar district of Nineveh Governorate.” At a rate of four million dinars per family.

She added, "This initiative comes to encourage displaced families to return voluntarily before the date of closing the displacement camps on the 30th of next July, according to the directives of Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani."

The ministry added, "The rest of the families who will leave the camps and return to their areas will be included in financial grants, relief aid, and durable goods to support stability in the areas of return."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 5:47 am