Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Including workers in soft loans and regulating the transfer of workers between the private and publi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Including workers in soft loans and regulating the transfer of workers between the private and publi Empty Including workers in soft loans and regulating the transfer of workers between the private and publi

Post by Rocky Tue 02 May 2023, 6:06 am

[size=38]Including workers in soft loans and regulating the transfer of workers between the private and public sectors[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

May 2, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Al-Hadath: Prime Minister Muhammad al-Sudani issued a number of facilities for secured workers, including lands and loans.
    Al-Sudani directed “to include the segment of workers covered by the guarantee law by allocating residential plots of land to non-beneficiaries.”
    He also directed "to take care of and support the elderly working class."
    The directive included “a segment of workers secured by soft loans and offering legal and financial facilities.”
    Al-Sudani stressed “resolving the issue of the sums of money owed by the insured workers segment, simplifying the necessary procedures to collect them within 30 days, and giving insured retirees from the private sector priority for treatment and health care.”
    The prime minister also directed “the establishment of memorials to embody the role of the worker.”
    And he directed, “to put in place a draft resolution regulating the mechanism for benefiting from the services of workers, regulating the transition between the public and private sectors, and putting in place a draft resolution that includes increasing the minimum wage for workers.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 2:05 pm