Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After Al-Sudani...the Minister of Defense directs the deletion of “pages and websites funded” by com

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After Al-Sudani...the Minister of Defense directs the deletion of “pages and websites funded” by com Empty After Al-Sudani...the Minister of Defense directs the deletion of “pages and websites funded” by com

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Mar 2024, 4:47 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]After Al-Sudani...the Minister of Defense directs the deletion of “pages and websites funded” by commanders and officers[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    03-23-2024
    Iraqi Defense Minister Thabet Al-Abbasi directed, on Saturday, the deletion of “funded pages and websites” of commanders and officers.[/size]
    [size=45]It was stated in a document appended by the signature of the Secretary General of the Ministry of Defense, “The Minister of Defense ordered the immediate deletion of all pages and websites funded by commanders and officers who promote unjustified propaganda in military uniform and the prevention of these phenomena.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Minister also directed not to publish any book or military information or make any statement that was not authorized by him, and to take legal measures against violators.”[/size]
    [size=45]The document indicated that “the General Directorate of Intelligence and Security and the Directorate of Military Intelligence will monitor violations and provide the Directorate of Information and Moral Guidance with the names of violators in the form of a weekly position for the purpose of presenting them to the attention of the Minister.”[/size]
    [size=45]Today, Saturday, Prime Minister and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, confirmed his directive to security and military leaders to stay away from media appearances.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 5:46 pm