Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expert: The storage vacuum in Iraq has reached 100 billion cubic metres

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

billion - Expert: The storage vacuum in Iraq has reached 100 billion cubic metres Empty Expert: The storage vacuum in Iraq has reached 100 billion cubic metres

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Mar 2024, 7:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Expert: The storage vacuum in Iraq has reached 100 billion cubic metres[/size]
    • Today 10:05

• 3 Shares

Information / Baghdad
    Environmental expert Qasim Hassan confirmed today, Sunday, that the volume of reservoir vacuum in Iraq has reached more than 100 billion cubic metres.
    Hassan told Al-Maalouma, “The water storage capacity in Iraq in various governorates reaches more than 100 billion cubic metres, but the volume of water it covers may not reach 20% with the recent floods, meaning that the vacuum is still very large and capable of absorbing any flood waves.” “No matter how strong it is during the spring season.”
    He added, "Although Iraq's situation has improved relatively with the recent floods in strengthening the balance of some of its dams, the specter of drought and its repercussions remain because the level of revenues from the Tigris and Euphrates rivers and the rest of the rivers shared with neighboring countries has lost approximately 65% ​​due to dam projects and the change in the course of some river tributaries."
    He stressed the necessity of "concluding comprehensive agreements with neighboring countries, especially with Turkey, to achieve equity in water revenues from the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers, to avoid any drought, and to seek to crystallize radical solutions to the issue of changing irrigation policies to reduce water waste."
    In recent years, Iraq has witnessed a water crisis that has caused severe damage, especially to the southern, central, and Diyala governorates.

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:39 am