Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Salaries in the 2024 budget will reach more than 100 trillion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Salaries in the 2024 budget will reach more than 100 trillion dinars Empty Economist: Salaries in the 2024 budget will reach more than 100 trillion dinars

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Apr 2024, 5:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Economist: Salaries in the 2024 budget will reach more than 100 trillion dinars[/size]
    • Today 09:40

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad… 
    Economic affairs expert Abdullah Ahmed confirmed on Tuesday that the size of salaries in the 2024 budget will reach more than 100 trillion dinars.
    Ahmed said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, that a reading of the reality of the 2024 budget, whose schedules will arrive next week according to parliamentary confirmations, amounts to 228 trillion dinars, with a planned deficit exceeding 80 trillion dinars, which is a worrying number.
    He added, "Returning to the 2023 budget and its numbers bring us to the fact that the 2024 budget deficit has increased by up to 20 trillion, noting that the size of salaries exceeds 100 trillion in the 2024 budget."
    He pointed out, "It is necessary to pay attention to the repercussions of sampling at high rates and the pressure it causes on the budget, which depends 95% on revenues from the sale of oil, meaning that we will be in a difficult position if prices decrease according to market fluctuations."
    Parliament is awaiting the 2024 budget schedule from the government in order to proceed with a comprehensive reading before approving it.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:44 pm