Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Eidiya Al-Hawija, a new building for the national card and passports... after Al-Shammari arrived in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Eidiya Al-Hawija, a new building for the national card and passports... after Al-Shammari arrived in Empty Eidiya Al-Hawija, a new building for the national card and passports... after Al-Shammari arrived in

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Apr 2024, 4:27 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Eidiya Al-Hawija, a new building for the national card and passports... after Al-Shammari arrived in Kirkuk[/size]

[size=45]The Minister of Interior, Abdul Amir Al-Shammari, instructed the opening of the Civil Status, Passports and Residence Building in the town of Hawija, southwest of Kirkuk, and it is now ready to receive large numbers of people on a daily basis, while the Director General promised to issue passports soon after the delegation arrives to inspect the logistical procedures during the next week.[/size]
    [size=45]The building in the district center, near the Hawija police station, was opened during Al-Shammari’s visit to Kirkuk today at the head of a delegation of deputy ministers and general directors.[/size]
    [size=45]Nashat Al-Khafaji - Director General of Civil Status, Passports and Residence:
    Today we were accompanied by the Minister of Interior to learn about the reality of the Hawija District and its needs and meeting them, and we were accompanied by a delegation of agents and general directors.[/size]
    [size=45]Praise be to God, this is a large building that can accommodate the number of visitors, so next week a delegation will be sent from Baghdad to inspect the passport hall, and the electronic passport will be issued here from the Hawija district, and this is our promise to them.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 10:26 pm