Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of Parliamentary Defense: The necessity of completing the Popular Mobilization Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of Parliamentary Defense: The necessity of completing the Popular Mobilization Law Empty Member of Parliamentary Defense: The necessity of completing the Popular Mobilization Law

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jun 2024, 4:56 am

Member of Parliamentary Defense: The necessity of completing the Popular Mobilization Law
    • Time: 06/18/2024 23:38:29

• Read: 1,911 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} A member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee stressed the necessity of completing the Popular Mobilization Law.
    Ali Al-Bindawi told {Al-Furat News} agency, "The Popular Mobilization Forces is today one of the most important and finest security institutions in the country. Through its cooperation with the security services, they were all able to liberate the lands from the filth of ISIS."
    He added, "The Popular Mobilization Law must be completed by legislating a set of laws that concern this segment, especially the laws related to the sacrifices of the wounded and martyrs, and the military service and contracting law, as there is an insistence in the committee on legislating the law in a way that serves and protects the people of the institution."

Ragheed 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 11:49 pm