Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic determination of “bubble” real estate prices in Baghdad.. What about selling a square meter

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic determination of “bubble” real estate prices in Baghdad.. What about selling a square meter Empty Economic determination of “bubble” real estate prices in Baghdad.. What about selling a square meter

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2024, 4:44 am

Economic determination of “bubble” real estate prices in Baghdad.. What about selling a square meter for “26 thousand dollars”?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday, economic expert Mustafa Hantoush identified the “bubble” real estate prices in the capital, Baghdad, and while he confirmed that some real estate properties are “clear money laundering” operations, he touched on the sale of some real estate for 26 thousand dollars.
    Hantoush said in an interview with Al-Iqtisad News, “Some real estate in some areas of the capital, Baghdad, are clear money laundering operations, that is, an attempt to buy real estate for any amount, after it was stolen from the state,” stressing that “The Central Bank of Iraq confirmed that 500 million dinars “It will be a real estate buying and selling event.”
    He added, "The bubble prices of real estate in upscale areas, and in light of money laundering, I believe that their prices reach between 12 and 16 thousand dollars. As for the price of 26 thousand dollars, perhaps it refers to commercial real estate or those that are located in commercial streets," ruling out "the existence of real estate in The capital, Baghdad, reaches this large amount.”
    Earlier, the Parliamentary Integrity Committee confirmed that the price per meter in Mansour and Karrada rose to 26 thousand dollars.

Views 13
    Added 06/20/2024 - 12:36 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 11:52 pm