Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: Granting the job number to more than 3 million and (600) thousand employees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: Granting the job number to more than 3 million and (600) thousand employees Empty Planning: Granting the job number to more than 3 million and (600) thousand employees

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jun 2024, 4:21 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Planning: Granting the job number to more than 3 million and (600) thousand employees[/size]

[size=45]The Ministry of Planning announced the completion of granting job numbers to more than 3 million (600) thousand employees.[/size]
    [size=45]Ministry spokesman Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi said, “These numbers include employees of special grades (Director General and above), and all state employees whose data was received from the relevant authorities in 23 ministries.”[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "The Ministry of Interior is in the lead, as the number of its employees who have obtained the job number has reached more than 694 thousand employees, while the Ministry of Migration and Displacement has the lowest number of employees who have obtained the job number, and their number has reached 1482 male and female employees."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Hindawi pointed out that “the number of employees in the governorates reached more than 1,160,000 employees, and Baghdad had the largest share with more than 277,000 employees, and Salah al-Din Governorate had the least number of employees with a job number with 6,600 employees,” noting that “there are approximately 248,000 employees from entities not affiliated with a ministry who obtained a job number.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 2:17 am