Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Strategic position: Iraq ranks 11th among the countries most affected by terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Strategic position: Iraq ranks 11th among the countries most affected by terrorism Empty Strategic position: Iraq ranks 11th among the countries most affected by terrorism

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jun 2024, 4:32 am

Strategic position: Iraq ranks 11th among the countries most affected by terrorism
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The Strategic Center for Human Rights confirmed today, Sunday (June 30, 2024), that Iraq ranked second after Syria in the countries most affected by terrorism according to the Global Terrorism Index  .
    The head of the center, Fadel Al-Gharawi, said in a statement received by Baghdad Al-Youm, “Syria ranked first in the Arab world and fifth in the world among the countries most affected by terrorism around the world with 7,890 points, followed by Iraq in second place in the Arab world and 11th in the world with 7,078 points.” Burkina and Pakistan came next.
    He added, "The victims of terrorism, including martyrs and wounded, since 2016 until now have reached about 600,000 civilian and military people," noting that "Iraq has begun to recover from the effects of terrorism if terrorist operations and violations decrease by 90% in 2024 compared to 2015."
     Al-Gharawi called on "the government and the commander-in-chief of the armed forces to launch a special military operation to pursue and eliminate the remnants of ISIS gangs, declare Iraq a state free of terrorism, intensify efforts with countries in the framework of combating terrorism, and adopt October 6 of each year as a national day to combat terrorism, in remembrance of the martyrs of terrorism."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 2:26 am