Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq ranks first among the most importing countries from Jordan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq ranks first among the most importing countries from Jordan Empty Iraq ranks first among the most importing countries from Jordan

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Aug 2022, 5:18 am

Iraq ranks first among the most importing countries from Jordan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Amman Chamber of Commerce announced today, Thursday, that Iraq ranked first among the list of countries that import the most from Jordan during the 7 months of the current year 2022.
    The Chamber's statistics showed that "during the past seven months of this year, goods and commodities were exported to Arab and foreign countries, amounting to about 506 million dinars, compared to 392 million dinars for the same period last year."
    She added that "exports were distributed in terms of their value during the past 7 months of this year to Iraq with a value of about 121 million Jordanian dinars, Egypt 73 million dinars, Saudi Arabia 57 million dinars, the UAE 45 million dinars, then India with a value of 27 million dinars."
    The Jordanian dinar is equal to about 70 US dollars.
    She pointed out that "the value of exports of foreign products (re-exports) amounted to about 215 million Jordanian dinars, industrial 140 million dinars, agricultural 87 million dinars, then Arab products with a value of 42 million dinars, and the rest for many other different products."
    She indicated that "the Amman Chamber of Commerce issues certificates of origin for agricultural and animal products, raw Jordanian natural resources, foreign goods that are being re-exported and foreign goods purchased from the local market within specific conditions."

Views 113
    Added 08/11/2022 - 9:23 AM
    Update 08/11/2022 - 1:18 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 5:10 pm