Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar Alliance: Splits in Halbousi's party will lead to resolution of parliament presidency crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar Alliance: Splits in Halbousi's party will lead to resolution of parliament presidency crisis Empty Anbar Alliance: Splits in Halbousi's party will lead to resolution of parliament presidency crisis

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Jul 2024, 5:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Anbar Alliance: Splits in Halbousi's party will lead to resolution of parliament presidency crisis[/size]
    • Today 10:30

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad ...
    The leader of the Unified Anbar Alliance, Mohammed Daham, considered that the splits occurring in the Taqaddum Party, headed by the dismissed Speaker of Parliament, Mohammed al-Halbousi, will lead to a resolution of the crisis regarding the presidency of Parliament and will serve the interests of the Sovereignty Alliance.
    Daham told Al-Maalouma Agency, "Restructuring the lists and alliances within the Sunni component will lead to a resolution of the crisis related to the conflict over the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives."
    He added that "the Progress Party was unable to win the position of Speaker of the House of Representatives, in addition to not wanting to give it to one of the partners in the Sunni component, but the expected resolution of the political crisis is represented by the withdrawals and defections that occurred from the Progress Party." End 25N

Current date/time is Fri 05 Jul 2024, 2:34 pm