Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New government clarification on housing loans: “The funds have been secured”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New government clarification on housing loans: “The funds have been secured” Empty New government clarification on housing loans: “The funds have been secured”

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jul 2024, 4:57 am

New government clarification on housing loans: “The funds have been secured”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities is preparing to launch a housing loan of 60 million dinars, among more than six thousand applicants, after securing financial allocations amounting to 750 billion dinars.
    Ministry spokesman Nabil Al-Saffar told the official newspaper, "The ministry has agreed to accept all loan transactions for applicants for the 60 million housing loan, which will be disbursed in installments according to the progress of work on the housing unit."
    He stressed that his ministry has secured 750 billion dinars that will be spent in accordance with the controls and instructions stipulated in the Housing Fund Law, which guarantees the right of every citizen to apply for a loan, provided that he owns a plot of land with an area of ​​no less than 100 meters, in addition to a map of the borders and a recent property deed.
    Al-Saffar pointed out that there are approximately six thousand loan transactions for which funds will be disbursed during the coming short period, noting that the Housing Fund received 17 thousand transactions, 11 thousand of which were completed until last March, stressing that his ministry confirmed that applicants retain their right according to the points of preference and priority in submitting, based on the principle of transparency.

Views 49
    Added 2024/07/10 - 11:12 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Jul 2024, 2:32 am