Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New extension from the Election Commission for the registration period of Kurdistan Parliament candi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New extension from the Election Commission for the registration period of Kurdistan Parliament candi Empty New extension from the Election Commission for the registration period of Kurdistan Parliament candi

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Jul 2024, 6:58 am

New extension from the Election Commission for the registration period of Kurdistan Parliament candidates

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-07-15 05:18
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Independent High Electoral Commission has extended the period for registering lists of candidates for the Kurdistan Parliament elections until next Thursday, July 18, 2024.
    The spokeswoman for the commission, Jumana Al-Ghalay, confirmed in a statement received by Shafak News Agency that the period for receiving lists of candidates from alliances, parties, independents, and component candidates will continue until the end of the official working day on Thursday, July 18.
    The Commission had announced in its statement yesterday, Sunday, that the deadline for receiving the lists of candidates was set for Monday, but with the new extension, three additional days were added to submit nomination applications.
    Kurdistan Region President Nechirvan Barzani issued a regional decree on Wednesday, June 26, 2024, setting October 20, 2024, as the date for holding the Kurdistan Parliament elections. Regional Presidency Spokesperson Dilshad Shahab read out the text of Regional Decree No. 222 of 2024 at a press conference in Erbil.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 19 Aug 2024, 11:05 pm