Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kirkuk official: Provincial council members should form local government within a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kirkuk official: Provincial council members should form local government within a month Empty Kirkuk official: Provincial council members should form local government within a month

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Jul 2024, 5:09 am

Kirkuk official: Provincial council members should form local government within a month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-07-17 05:01
    Font

Shafaq News/ The person authorized to manage Kirkuk Provincial Council and the technical assistant to Kirkuk Governor, Ali Hammadi, announced on Wednesday that all members and blocs that won membership in the provincial council must agree to form the local government and proceed with an agreement that satisfies all parties within a period of time not exceeding 30 days.
    Hammadi told Shafaq News Agency, "The legal period after holding the first session is 30 days, and they must conclude the agreements during this period, and proceed with completing the remaining requirements to complete the formation of the Kirkuk Governorate administration, including the position of governor and head of the governorate council, and not enter into a legal problem that would hinder that."
    Kirkuk Provincial Council held its first regular session last Thursday to elect a new governor and head of the provincial council, headed by the council’s technical assistant to the governor, Ali Hammadi, amid tight security measures with the deployment of elements of the Iraqi police and army.
    Last Thursday, the oldest member of the Kirkuk Provincial Council, Rakan Saeed Al-Jubouri, adjourned the first session until political agreements are reached to form the local administration.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 28 Aug 2024, 7:06 pm