Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The two main Kurdish parties are taking the first steps to form the new local government in Kirkuk

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The two main Kurdish parties are taking the first steps to form the new local government in Kirkuk Empty The two main Kurdish parties are taking the first steps to form the new local government in Kirkuk

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jan 2024, 5:10 am

The two main Kurdish parties are taking the first steps to form the new local government in Kirkuk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-01-09 03:57
    Font

Shafaq News/ A delegation from the second headquarters of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan in Kirkuk Governorate visited, today, Tuesday, the third branch of the Kurdistan Democratic Party to discuss the formation of the new local government for the governorate after announcing the results of the governorate council elections that took place at the end of the year 2023.
    After the meeting that brought together the delegations of the two parties, the official of the third branch of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Muhammad Kamal, told reporters, saying: We announce that we will work together from now on.
    He added that, according to the law, we should work with the other components and reach a joint agreement, stressing that “the position of the new governor has not been decided yet.”
    In turn, the official of the second headquarters of the National Union, Rond Mulla Mahmoud, said in his statement to reporters: We will visit all the Kurdish parties, and we want to work together in the Kurdish regions outside the administration of the region, and there are no problems between us, and we must first organize our Kurdish house, and then we will not neglect any party in participating in the government. "Local."
    Regarding the possibility of the Kurds obtaining the position of head of the local government in Kirkuk, Mullah Mahmoud said, "We are all looking at this issue with great hope and are making serious efforts."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:39 am