Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Justice: Ashura Day represents a stand against injustice and tyranny and the true reform

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Justice: Ashura Day represents a stand against injustice and tyranny and the true reform Empty Minister of Justice: Ashura Day represents a stand against injustice and tyranny and the true reform

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:14 pm

[size=46]Minister of Justice: Ashura Day represents a stand against injustice and tyranny and the true reform of all human values[/size]
    Iraq
    11:17 - 2024-07-17
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Federal Minister of Justice Dr. Khaled Shawani issued a statement today, Wednesday, on the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Hussein, peace be upon him.
    The Minister of Justice said in the statement: With feelings of sadness and sorrow, we extend our deepest condolences to our dear Iraqi people on the anniversary of the martyrdom of Imam Hussein, peace be upon him, his family and companions in the month of Muharram, the day of Ashura, which represents a stand against injustice and tyranny and true reform of all human values, and drawing lessons and lessons from the biography of the martyred Imam who cannot be limited to a sect, nationality or category, as he is for everyone and his memory represents a call for love, peace and peaceful coexistence throughout the ages and times. He is the reformer, revolutionary and martyr whose heart remained merciful even when water was denied him on the night of the tenth of Muharram, so that Hussein would be an example of justice, humanity and tolerance.
    He added, on the anniversary of Ashura, I offer my sincere condolences to our people and humanity as a whole and to all those who follow in the footsteps of Hussein in the fields of construction and work.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Aug 29, 2024 6:26 am